Sunday, December 18, 2011

Peachy White Wine Sangria

We had our Annual Christmas Party yesterday and I tried some recipes, made things I haven't yet blogged, and some things I have blogged (Macaroni and Cheese [altho I need to repost this recipe because I have since changed it yet again], Caramel Popcorn, Warm Cheesy Crab Dip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, among other things) and then all of our friends and family brought a lot of food so that I wasn't doing too much... THANK YOU!!!   But even with all of the help, I forgot to take pictures of any of it. 

Considering I was unable to sample this punch before serving, the entire punch bowl was completely gone so I am assuming it was delicious :)

1 L white wine
1 c peach schnapps
1/2 L ginger ale
1 14oz can of sliced peaches, undrained
1 mango, skinned and diced
1 lime, skin removed, diced
1 orange, skin removed, diced
1/2 c sugar

Combine wine, schnapps, fruit (including juice from peaches' can) and sugar.  Let chill.  Add ginger ale just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment