Friday, March 4, 2011

Pomtini aka Razztini aka Who cares what this is called tini

I'll preface this recipe by saying that yes, I admit that (way) in the past I have served curdled shots (apparently, when you have lime juice and Irish cream that does not mean that they mix well especially on a humid summer night without ice) at backyard parties at my dad's and at the Pink House in college.  However, I've also made progress on my drink recipes as I have with my cooking/baking and I have definitely gotten this one right so I figured I'd share the love.

1 1/2 parts raspberry vodka
1 part Razzmatazz OR Pomegranate Schnapps
1 part pomegranate mixer**
1 part either Sprite OR Verdi Raspberry Champagne

Combine first 3 ingredients in shaker full of ice.  Shake well.  Add Sprite or Verdi.  Pour into a sugar rimmed martini glass and serve cold.

** I use Daily's Pomegranate mixer and it can be ridiculously hard to find in the Reading area so when I do, I stockpile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment