Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chicken Cheese Broccoli Casserole

I've taken somewhat of a break from making new meals or trying recipes but I figured since yesterday was the baby's three week birthday ;) I better start again!  I came up with this one based on what I had in the house.

1 lb bneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1.5 c steamed broccoli (still crisp)
1 c uncooked elbow noodles
1 c milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp minced garlic
1.5 c dry stuffing mix
salt, pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 F.  Cook macaroni to al dente according to package instructions.  In a large bowl combine all ingredients (except stuffing).  Mix well to combine.  Pour into a lightly sprayed 2 1/2 quart baking dish.  Top with stuffing.  Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and top crisp and browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment